Jumat, 30 September 2016

MY SELFIE

Hey..hey..hey….

Guys have you ever travelled to the place that you neverr visited before? Once or twice, I believe everyone done it before. Whenever I visit the place that new to me, I always capture that moment with a picture. Not just one, I take hundreds of them, just kidding. From a lot of picture, one or two always be the best shoot or even the unforgettable moments.





I have moment that I like to share it with everybody. This photo is taken when my church friend and I go for a spiritual journey. It was at dawn, the moment I open my eyes, the sunshine shows me how good this world is and I am speechless. From that moment, I keep asking myself "How great is our Good?" The amazement I feel that time, cannot I describe with words, since I am not good with words. But I hope everybody could get the feeling just by seeing the picture.

"Beauty is hidden in everything, just learn how to observe"

- Anonymous

1 komentar: